Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trick of the Trade–Keep Your Fonts Straight

First world problem here.

I have an unhealthy love of fonts.

So much so, that when I’m putting something together and am pondering which font to use, I can’t even grasp my favorites because I have so many.

Here’s my solution…

WORD FILE WITH FAVORITE FONTS

I keep a word file with an alphabetical list of my favorite fonts IN the font so I can readily see it. This way I don’t have to sort through my other fonts I use seldomly in the font drop down. I just open the word document and quickly scroll through to spot the perfect font for said project.

Here are my non-script faves…

image

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And my script favorites…

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!