Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plannin’ Monday

Last week (recipe links to come):

Monday: Sloppy Joe’sIMG_6262

Tuesday: Good Greens Winter SoupIMG_6303

Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken BenchiladasIMG_6317

Thursday: Cheddar Chicken

(Had to snap with the hubby so I could brag that he actually cooked a dinner! A perk of having your recipes posted ladies! I’m just sayin’, if you don’t have it posted, there’s no way no how it’s gonna happen. Otherwise, there’s a chance. Right?)IMG_6260

Friday: Stir-Fried Pork with Sesame Green BeansIMG_6339

Saturday: Chipotle!!

Sunday: Ground Chicken Taco BurgersIMG_6425

Before I present next week’s plans. I just need to give myself a pat on the back AND tell YOU thank you. My blog does help me stick to the menu. Sometimes I’ll wanna be lazy and not cook, but…I want to give you pretty pictures. So yay for me for sticking to this week’s plans! Stay tuned for next week.

Plans for the week to come:

Monday: Peperonata Pasta

Tuesday: Chicken and Cashews in Lettuce Cups

Wednesday: Butternut Squash, Caramelized Onion, and Spinach Lasagna

Thursday: Grilled Skirt Steak with Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Pork Tenderloin with Peach and Pecan Sauce

Sunday: Pot-luck at a friend’s house (Bring a bottle of wine?)

mpm-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!