Friday, April 13, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #65

Day 65

Wow…from yesterday…to THIS?!

Let’s just say this is the last time you’ll be seeing me in this shirt. I said to myself as I was getting dressed, “You made a commitment to wear EVERYTHING in your closet.” So I put this shirt on. I’ve put it in the thrift store pile at least twice and always wimp out on taking it.

I love the profile it creates, very slimming, and yet it’s just not a practical shirt. The buttons keep popping open, it’s a little too short, it just bugs me!! It’s a little juvenile. And after 64 days of clothes, I clearly have plenty!! So, it’s going bye-bye after today.

But I do think I deserve a pat on the back for giving it one last try. hehe

Jeans – Guess from Macy’s

Shirt – TJMaxx?

Coat – Kohl’s – Dana Buchman (you can buy it here on sale for $32 – I got 30% off by using my Kohl’s card, too, so I only paid $23, SCORE! I just realized they only have size XL left. Sorry guys. Maybe in store perhaps?)

Shoes – Marshall’s

Earrings – Old Navy

Okay, I’m gonna go change into something comfy. It doesn’t help that it’s super stormy, rainy and gross out! Sweats and hot cocoa, here I come!

p.s. – The picture caught me “primping”! Auto timer. But the others were kinda blurry and I was too lazy to go take another pic. So, there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!