Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #37

Day 37

I had a friend come over last night and help me look through my closet to see what jewelry I could be wearing that I’m not. I’m normally pretty plain, but in looking through my pictures, jewelry really can make an outfit look more put together. So, hopefully, you’ll be seeing me wear more of my jewelry (and maybe a few new pieces from her product).

This shirt, believe it or not, is Miley Cyrus brand from Walmart for $1 people!! What?! I think it’s a pretty stinkin’ cute shirt for $1. Thanks Miley! The jeans are from Marshall’s, shoes from Ross, and necklace is Vera Wang from Kohl’s. Lovin’ the purple, not so lovin’ the tumor-ish looking bump that is my watch under my sleeve. =) Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!