Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinned it, Did it! – Goldfish Snack

IMG_1147
Saw this idea on Pinterest and knew I had to do it without question! We eat cuties and blueberries DAILY in our house! So, I whipped one up for Cooper. Unfortunately, we’d eaten up all our fresh blueberries the day before, so I resorted to some frozen ones we use for smoothies. Cooper actually loved the change of pace!
AND, the clincher? He ate the ENTIRE cutie, plus half another one! This boy loves cuties, don’t get me wrong, but he’s been lazy in finishing them lately. The “cuteness” of his snack motivated him. Yay! Mission accomplished!
Here he is enjoying… IMG_1144So far, I’ve only had time for SUPER EASY “cute” snacks, and this one qualified for sure! Easy Peasy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!