Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #9

Day 9

Ugh…I waited until 10:30pm to take this shot. My husband is soo sweet to snap pics for me, but he’s hilarious! He keeps putting his thumb in front of the flash. And the below picture is what HE’S focusing on. Men! Glad to know after 8 1/2 years of marriage, we’re still going strong! ;)

This sweater is actually from Walmart a few years ago. I think it was like $12. I’m wearing a plain old, long sleeve tee from Old Navy underneath. And the jeans are from Macy’s, can’t recall the brand right now. And you can’t tell, but I had my good ‘ol green corduroy Old Navy sneakers on. It was CHILLY today (okay, for California standards, but still!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!