Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #20

Day 20 I’m not sure why, but I love this outfit! The pearl strands are from Kohl’s, as are both the jeans and the top, again with the Lauren Conrad brand (I’m also wearing LC in this post). The jeans are sort of a super light pinkish color, and the top is a pinky brown. I love the back of the top! Sort of what caught my eye. Trying clothes on is definitely the key to finding cute clothes. I never would’ve guessed I would have liked this style, but I love it! AND, super comfy to boot.

The shoes however? Not super comfy, but super cute!! They’re Guess brand (purchased at Marshall’s or Ross, can’t remember) and HIGH! Okay…curiosity just got the best of me and I just measured said heels. Eek! Almost 5”! What?! No wonder they’re not comfy. But, I feel very elegant and they’re fun on occasion. (today’s occasion was church, by the way)

Hope your weekend is wrapping up well. Mine is! My hubby is home, back safely from Honduras today. I threw in that last picture as proof…check out that smile! =) Go give your husband a big ol’ kiss just because.

It’s true what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. We’re definitely glad to have one another back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!