Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #2

Day 2

I’m so impressed my husband is humoring me and taking pictures! So here’s outfit #2. Sweater is recent from Old Navy. The shirt underneath is from good ‘ol TJ Maxx awhile ago. The Guess jeans were on mega sale at Macy’s. Shoes are Jessica Simpson from Marshall’s.

My friend gave me a great idea to help with knowing what I’ve worn in my closet, too. She said to turn the hanger around after I’ve worn it. She found the idea with the intention to do this over the course of a month or so, and whichever clothes haven’t been turned, might be a good idea to get rid of those items. Thanks friend! =)

P.S. – I took the picture in the morning this time..don’t look quite so tired…YET! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!