Friday, February 24, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #18

Day 18

Ugh…that pretty much sums up how I feel today. Didn’t do my hair, haven’t exercised in FAR too long, and don’t care for this outfit to boot. But…here’s the reality. I’m thinking I may give this sweater away after looking at it. And, when did these pants get so ill fitting?! Maybe they just need a good washing on hot? But hey, they served there purpose for today.

The sweater is DKNY from Ross. The pants are from Macy’s, but are quite old now. And one of the buttons actually broke (they’re plastic), so they had to put on all new ones. Not diggin’ how they’re different from the other buttons, and shiny silver as well. Oh well.

Home alone, hence the horrible auto-timer snapshot. But, it’s day #18, and for my first “Ugh…really don’t like this one” – I’d say not too shabby! =) Cheers to tomorrow! I’m getting my hair done, so I’ve got to feel better, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!