Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinned it, Did it

IMG_1064 So…I recently caved and joined Pinterest. I created a board titled “Pinned it, Did it” ‘cuz I didn’t want to pin all these fun ideas and then never follow through because I was too busy pinning fun ideas! Ha!
I figured I’d share one with you from today. Plop down a piece of play-doh, stick in some spaghetti noodles, and let your kid put on some cheerios. We added an EXTRA level of difficulty by sorting the colors of cheerios (brown, yellow, and regular).
It did help him work on fine motor skills..for about 3-4 minutes, then he destroyed it. But it was still worth the 10 seconds it took for me to get out the supplies. =)IMG_1063 Such concentration! Go do something fun with your kids now!IMG_1068

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!