Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Sweater Christmas Party

IMG_3631

I almost don’t even need to provide any words with this picture…and yet…I do! We attended a “Christmas sweater” party, much to my husband’s chagrin. I must say, I was quite proud of our finds! Let me break it down for you:

Ryan’s tie – mega sale at Kohl’s! AND…as much as he’d hate to admit it, he actually wears holiday ties to work. This particular one even sings. Cooper loved that!

Ryan’s sweater – this is where the “crafty” part comes in. They don’t so much make men’s holiday sweaters, so I bought a decent red sweater (which he may be able to wear again), and a super cheap, cute snowman placemat. I cut the placement into squares and used embroidery floss to sew them to the sweater. After the party, snip the floss and you’ve got a plain red sweater ready for wear! Glee!

My vest – good ‘ol Good Will!

My necklaces – hooray for retired kindergarten teachers! My neighbor’s mom had one of those adorable hand-painted reindeer and Santa wooden necklaces from her teaching days. And for an added touch? A blinky light up Christmas light necklace….ahhhh yeeeahhh..

Did we rock it or not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!