Friday, October 1, 2010

It’s a Girl!

What a special day! Following all our fun at the pumpkin patch, we headed to my OB’s office to find out the gender of baby #2! My husband was reluctant at first to bring our son, but I really wanted him there with us! He relented, and Cooper came into the appointment with us. While he wasn’t overwhelmed with interest, it was still fun to have him there with us, seeing his baby….SISTER for the very first time on the computer monitor. I had to laugh at my feelings of modesty about this picture. When I found out Cooper was a boy, I had no problems whatsoever posting the “It’s a Boy” ultrasound pic. But this one…for some reason to me, feels a bit more, crude? Judge for yourself, but here’s proof that it’s a girl, adorable! Her head is on the left, spine at the bottom, and the arrow pointing to the…*ahem*It's a Girl So, we’re introducing in ultrasound form, Allison Jean Nicholas! It’s soo fun to hear Cooper refer to Baby Ally. What a fun blessing and a new chapter in our lives.

We went to Cheesecake Factory following to celebrate and our server put this together for us:IMG_3143Bring on the pink! 

1 comment:

  1. not crude at all...thanks for sharing!

    Liz Stewart

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!