Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Boeing 707 Flew

Today marks the 56th anniversary of the first flight of a Boeing 707 jet (It first flew in 1954). My plan was to make paper airplanes, as well as fly our “rubber band” airplane and one of those little helicopter toys we have at home, you know, that you spin in your palm and it flies up in the air? Anyway, it’s been HOT! The heat is zapping my creative cells. I made a weak attempt…I brought the two toys to meet my friend at a park. We played with them for approximately 2 minutes. But had a blast anyhow! If you look closely, you can see the yellow airplane in the corner of the picture. Then there are some pictures of Cooper trying to keep cool in the water features. =)IMG_2254 IMG_2255 IMG_2258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!