Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day Table

Since I mentioned our fun table for Mother's Day, I thought I'd share those pictures! The idea could be used for a myriad of events. I baked cupcakes in a terracotta pot. I decided to use the extra large Wilton cupcake wrappers, placed inside the pot to bake. I also read that you could cut a circle of parchment paper to fit the bottom of the pot, but I was worried about spillage. I'm sure either one would work. We baked the cupcakes, topped them with chocolate frosting and crushed oreos, and of course a gummy worm to top it off! 


But, to keep with the Mother's Day theme, we put in a little daisy and printed out a leaf clip-art with each person's name as a place card. And last, but not least? The fresh flowers were sent to me by my very thoughtful in-laws thanking me for being such a great mom to their grandson. They were perfect for the table! It was a wonderful Mother's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!